Today was a big day for Beckam. He got his first haircut. After some tears, cuddling with his blanket, and playing in his airplane chair, he ended up quite the happy boy with a not so baby look. His baby curls are gone and hopefully his hair won't be quite as unruly after a bath. He's becoming quite the little man.
And since we were already there I decided to have Brylie's hair trimmed and some bangs cut.
She knew the drill so she quickly chose the pink car to sit in and requested a pink balloon when she was done. She didn't want to smile for the camera, but her haircut turned out really cute. New looks are the best.
5 comments:
Beckam does look so grown up with his haircut, so cute!! Isn't cookie cutters the best?
These pics look familiar. Gotta love cookie cutters! I can't believe Beckam is old enough for a haircut.
Your kids are too cute. I can't believe how old Beckham is!! The last time I saw you was right before he was born. Boy time flies.
youve been tagged. check out my blog to see the rules...
youve been tagged. check out my blog to see the rules...
Post a Comment