Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Animal Control Needed

So lately we've had more messes showing up in our house then before. And to my surprise the culprits seem to be ...
Pongo and Perdita Brylie's imaginary pets. Brylie doesn't have any imaginary friends just the two dogs and they go everywhere with us, she wants me do everything I do for her for them, and she buys them things at the store, pretend of course. When they first joined our family they seemed to be no bother, just an occasional walk for them. But now, when I ask Brylie who made the messes I find their names seem to be first on the list. I guess I'm going to have to have a talk with Brylie that if these two don't ship up, they are going to have to ship out. That or she's going to need to tell me who really made the messes the first time I ask.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's hilarious. Addie has her "dog" friends- but hers are stuffed animals. Fortunately, their messes are still pretend!