Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wild Animals

After bringing up wanting to go to the zoo for the last few days I guess Brylie got fed up with waiting and decided to bring some wild animals to us. I was woken up from a morning nap by Brandon asking where the camera was. (Beckam had a very early start this morning and I needed some recoup time.) I asked what was going on and he said, "Come see what your children did." Before I knew it I realized that I no longer had two children but a couple of tigers.
And since no two tigers have exactly the same stripes, I quickly noticed the different markings on both. Tiger Beckam had a lot more stripes on his face with some on his neck and head along with a stray one on his back. Tiger Brylie had a few thick stripes on her face with some on her hands, legs, top of feet, and quite a bit on the bottom of her feet.

I was glad that with a little soap and water I could change the tigers back into my kids and needless to say the unsupervised marker privilege has been revoked. Just when I thought it was pretty safe to let Brylie do what she wanted without constantly checking on her something like this happens. There is never a dull moment with Brylie or Beckam around.

3 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

your kids/tigers crack me up! maybe we should go to the zoo again soon.

Jen said...

Have you ever tried the food coloring/yogurt/finger painting? I put food coloring in yogurt and let the kids finger paint with it. They loved it and I didn't have to worry if they ate it!

Kat said...

I LOVE IT!!! I think when ever moms try to take a nap, kids always know they can get away with anything!