Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family Reunion

(Do you see the resemblance)
After our little tiger incident earlier this week, Brandon and I decided, when we found ourselves with a little free time yesterday, that we should take our "tigers" to visit their animal family members and other animals friends. Brylie was so excited to see all of her animal friends at their zoo home and we we were able to visit all the animals except the snakes. (She was really pushing to go see them. I bribed her with a ride on the carousel to get out of it.) We even got to see a baby monkey.
I am happy that the kids behaved more like kids then wild animals during our visit. They did swap get around modes for a little while and I noticed the weight change in the stroller. Beckam enjoyed walking around and didn't object too much to his "backpack." (I swore before I had kids I would never use any kind of leash device with them. I have since had to eat my words because the doggy backpack has become a necessity with my always on the go, don't hold my hand, I'll do it myself kids.) Brylie enjoyed sitting on the elephant's trunk on our way out.
The kids had a fun day and I guess it was pretty tiring as well because Beckam fell asleep on the way home without even finishing one chicken nugget. (He's still holding part of it in his hand.)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I need to take my kids again! I was just waiting for the cooler weather...and now its here! Looks like a fun day!

Deanne said...

It looks like it was a successful family reunion!