Monday, September 29, 2008

Good but Hard Day

We made it back from Disneyland in one piece last night (more to come on the trip later). I always dread the day after a trip. There is so much that needs to be done to recover from the trip and the kids have to get back to a normal routine. I was dreading but also really looking forward to today since it's the day Brandon re-enters the working world. That's right his unrequested sabbatical from work is over and he is once again employed!!

I was thinking of making this a big day for him, but I couldn't pull myself out of bed when he left to get to work. There are a lot of changes that we all will be making, but they are so worth it. No more sleeping in for me during the week and no more daddy being constantly home for Brylie and Beckam, which also includes no more second set of hands to constantly help me during the day. (I think the kids will have a harder time with their adjustment then I will with mine.) It's almost time for Brandon to be home and Brylie has only had a few come aparts and requested one phone call to Brandon. I just hope this first day is going to be the hardest.

No comments: