Tag #1
The Rules:
You have to post the 4th picture in the 4 folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.
You have to post the 4th picture in the 4 folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.
We made a trip to Las Vegas a few weeks after Brylie turned one. This is her playing with my parent's dog. She thought it was so fun to open and close this gate to their dog run. She even closed herself and the dog in behind the gate. And of course she had her prized possession, her binky, with her.
Tag #2
The Rules:
* Link to person who tagged you
* Post these rules on your blog
* Write 6 random things about yourself
* Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
* Let each person know he or she has been tagged
Here it goes--
1. I can grab my hands behind my back and bring them to my front without letting go of my hands. (I haven't tried this for a few years. It was grossing people out.)
2. I have to have a blanket on me to fall asleep. No matter how hot it is I need a blanket. It's a weight thing and just a sheet doesn't cut it.
3. I have an issue with people messing with their hands in front of me, more specifically cracking your knuckles, cutting your nails, biting your nails, or picking/chewing skin off of your fingers.
4. I am scared of heights, so scared of heights, but I loved skydiving and can't wait to do it again.
5. I'm a terrible speller. I'd be lost without spellcheck.
6. I hate having dirt or a spot on something I'm wearing. If I can't get it to come off, it bugs me until I can take the article of clothing off. I'm sad to say it hasn't gotten any better with kids.
And now...anyone who is reading this and hasn't done either one of these is tagged!! Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment