Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day

A day Brylie has been waiting for all summer arrived. Today was Brylie's first day of Preschool. Ever since I told her I signed her up for preschool she has asked when she is going and what her teacher's name was. We went to the open house last week and Brylie was ready to start the next day. I was able to hold her off a little bit by helping her finish this "assignment" we were given to bring to the first day of school.
When I dropped Brylie off she went right inside and didn't look back. When I picked her up she proudly showed me all of the projects she did and told me what else she had done with Ms. Linda (her teacher). Preschool was a hit and Brylie can't wait to go back. Monday can't come soon enough!

6 comments:

Cari Dahl said...

My goodness she's adorable.

Glad she loved her first day!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I can't believe it finally came! Seems like she's been talking about going to school forever. Hope she keeps liking it!

Kat said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! She is so adorable!!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

yeah that is so great...your probably glad to only have one during the day....

Renee said...

Wow is she really in preschool already!! Time flies. So you will be out this way soon. I am sure you will be visiting Nanna and Grandpa...have her call us when you are there so we can come over and visit. We live literally 5 minutes away.

Courtney said...

How I wish I was joining you in the glorious send off to preschool! I tried to put Addie in one thinking she'd love it and it was a traumatic experience for her! Where are you sending her? I'm trying to get ideas for next year since this year didn't work out!