Six years ago today Brandon and I started our lives together. I can't believe it's already been six years! I knew life with Brandon would be good but I couldn't have dreamed for it to be as good as it is. Even in the stressful and crazy times it is still so good. I count my lucky stars that we found each other and ended up together. We have built so much together and I love what our love and relationship has grown into.Bran - You are such an amazing guy, husband and father. You inspire and encourage me in a way no one else can. You're there for me in my personal good times and bad. I can't thank you enough for accepting me for who I am and the craziness that comes with that. I love you're dedication to our family and your ability to make us all feel important. I admire you're ability to persevere through trials and not completely freak out when a wrench is thrown into our plans (and calm me down when I do over react). I'm so grateful that you are the one I get to go through this life journey with. I wouldn't want anyone else by my side. Here's to the next six years and many more!! I'm so excited to see what the future will bring. I love you more then I could ever let you know!!!









2 comments:
Congrats on 6 years together - Happy Anniversary!
I was impressed at how consistent you both look in all your pics. Always happy, always healthy, always fun! COngrats! (And I guess you wouldn't post any of those rare pics when you weren't happy, healthy or having fun now would you?) It goes so fast!
Chuck and I celebrated our 7th this year. . . so far no itch! Here is to many more!
Post a Comment