Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Celebrity in my House

With Brylie and the Disney Channel being best friends I guess I shouldn't have been surprised by what happened last night. Brylie was singing and dancing around the house and I asked, "Brylie what are you doing?" Her response was "Call me Hanna Montana." I couldn't believe it. She's only three and now she wants to be Hanna Montana. I didn't even realize she watched let alone liked that show. (Guess teaching her the channels on the remote for PBS and Disney has come back to bite me.) So now I have Hanna Montana at my house constantly dancing and singing and sometimes even finding a stage to preform on. Guess I'm going to have to learn some of the songs so I can sing along.
(Her stage)

3 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Brylie kills me, she's always doing the cutest things! It's amazing how fast she's growing up. Sorry to hear it's Hannah Montana she's into, but I guess it could be worse.

shawna said...

that is too funny! Alaina has fallen in love with the Barbie Butterfly movies. . . Mariposa. She is constantly pretending she is a fairy/butterfly. And has on more than one ocassion asked me why Heavenly Father didn't make us with wings. She has decided that was a major oversight on His part. (Is that blaspheme at this young of an age)? Take lots of pictures. . . good for laughs later I am sure!

Kat said...

she is too smart!!! I'm guessing she's going to want hannah montana stuff for Christmas this year.