(He's jumping off the container to Dad)I just love when I find out Beckam has learned to do something new by walking into the room and there he is displaying his new skill showing no fear and me freaking out. That was the scenario about a week ago when I found out Beckam can now climb up on things (he was standing up on an overturned storage container). And since then he has turned into a climbing fool. He is now climbing up on Brylie's bed using her little stool and climbing up on the big rocker in his room. I'm just waiting for the first trip to the ER for stitches.
On top of climbing on to things he likes to climb into things. Earlier this week it was the dryer as I was trying to load it (I quickly stopped that one) and a few days ago it was an empty space in the changing table. Brandon got him out and Brylie quickly climbed in to show she could fit. Beckam then decided to join her. We're in for so much fun!!!






1 comment:
I found Alaina in the lazy susan once. She somehow managed to get herself behind the rotating shelf all the way in the back. She dutifully emptied the cupboard of its contents first then found herself a nice hiding place. She is still very talented when it comes to hiding.
Surprisingly Matt isn't into all that squeezing into tight places stuff. He just loves jumping on anything and everything, and throwing anything he can find. What a boy!
Post a Comment