Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow

(This is all of the snow plowed off our street. There is a big fountain behind it)
I know living in Utah I should be used to snow by now, but I'm never ready for the first really big snow of the season. Well at least the first big snow we've been here for. This morning Brandon called to let me know he had taken my car to work. Needless to say, I hadn't looked outside yet and didn't realize Brandon had to get to work on unplowed streets with at least six inches of snow on them. Well another six inches fell during the day and Brandon had tons to shovel when he got home. Brylie wanted to get bundled up and go outside with Brandon. Beckam and I were smart and stayed where it was warm.

2 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

That's hilarious! I don't think I ever saw that much snow piled up at the fountain in the 2 years we lived there! Just think. . . 6 months (almost to the day) till Hawaii!

P.S. you should see how much we got up here

Jenny Dahl said...

Well, that is a bit of snow! Man, shoveling that stuff is killer on the back!