I love the imagination kids have and that anything is possible with them. Brylie has such an imagination! Daily she rides around the house on her horse or plays with her princess friends. She goes to the beach occasionally and is constantly some kind of animal. I'm sure she is trying to tell us something with some of the things she imagines, but I'm still amazed by what she comes up with. Yesterday she decided she wanted to be at dance class so she put on her tutu and ballet slippers. (Both were from Santa this year and I must admit "Santa" got a little carried away with the tutu.) She danced around her room and ended with a bow.

She then decided she wanted to be a princess and play with Belle, Cinderella, and Snow White. First she was Jasmine and then Sleeping Beauty. She loves her princess clothes.


Brylie does so much that makes Brandon and I laugh and we constantly question where she gets things from. She often is too smart for her own good. I guess it just keeps her parents on their toes.
1 comment:
I LOVE your Hawaii countdown clock! I might just have to add one to our blog too! Let us know when you book your flights!
Post a Comment