Thursday, October 30, 2008
On My Toes
Once again Beckam has kept me on my toes. The little guy never fails to amaze me with what he can do in the five seconds I have my back turned or with what new illness he can get. I've experienced so much with Beckam that I never did with Brylie that having him has almost been like having my first kid again. Right now we just got back from the second doctor's appointment in two days. We've already weathered the first bought of croup a couple weeks ago and now he has a viral rash. Brylie has never had any kind of rash and this one is covering pretty much Beckam's entire body. They aren't sure what caused it and since he hasn't had a fever all they can say is it's viral so we won't be going around anybody for about a week in case it is contagious. Being a shut-in is starting a little too early for me this year. So for all of you out there who we should be visiting with new babies, hanging out before babies come, or just having the kids play together, hopefully we'll see you in a week. That is if nothing else happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that SUCKS bad!!! I hope he starts felling better, please call me if I can do anything to help! I love your new family picture on your blog, too cute.
Post a Comment