Husband Tag
Rules : Each person answers questions about their sweethearts
At the end of the Post, the person then tages 4 peopele and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged
*What is your husbands name? Brandon*How long have you been married? A little over 6 years
*How long did you date? Officially only dated for two months, stayed in touch/friends/hanging out for a few years, married a little less then three years after we broke up from officially dating. (It's complicated!!)
*How old is he? 31
*Who eats sweets? both
*Who said I love you first? he did
*Who is taller? He is by about 5 inches
*Who can sing best? probably me
*Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
*Who does laundry? Me! I'm scared what would happen to the clothes if he washed them.
*Who pays bills? I pay the ones that have to be mailed in. He pays the ones that are online.
*Who sleeps on the right side? if we're in the bed he does (let me know if that reads better Shawna)
*Who mows the lawn? Our landscapers. Gotta love living in a townhouse.
*Who cooks dinner? It's a toss up. Does whoever picks up take-out count?
*Who drives? he does
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? that depends, we're both pretty stubborn
*Who kissed who first? he kissed me first
*Who asked who out first? He asked me.
*Who wears the pants? It depends on the circumstance. Certain things he does and others I do. We do make all of or major decisions together though.
(I tag Katharine, Katie, Shawna, and Jessi)
This year Brandon got a pretty low key birthday. He did get to go to the BYU game with his dad and freeze. And because getting balloons seems to be becoming a tradition for birthdays the kids and I dropped some balloons off at his work. I wish I had gotten a picture of his face when he saw us and the face he made when I said we expected him to bring them home (He rides trax to and from work. Needless to say only two made it home.) He deserves more then he got, but by his reactions he thought he got more then he needed. We love you hon! Happy Birthday.
3 comments:
"Who sleeps on the right side?" Your answer was "if you're in the bed he does." Sounds kinda funny. So if I am in bed with him he sleeps on the right. But if you're in the bed he sleeps somewhere else? I have never been in bed with him though. . . I promise so how did you know which side he sleeps on?
oh and by the way. . . you were tagged over on my page. . . check it out cause I'm waiting!
Happy Birthday Brandon - sorry we kinda forgot (I thought it was later in the month, go ahead & blame my preggot brain). Guess that means we'll have to go out & celebrate one of these days (what restaurant should we try out this time?).
Post a Comment