Don't let the angelic face fool you!!So a few days ago I went upstairs for a few minutes and left the kids alone. I thought for sure mommy Brylie would let me know if Beckam was getting into anything or bugging her. Well I was wrong. When I came downstairs I found this. And I hadn't heard a peep from Brylie.

I had forgotten about a small bag of Doritos that had been in Brylie's car seat. She didn't see them and I didn't think Beckam would see them, but I learned my lesson. Beckam gets everywhere now and is curious about everything. I don't know what it is, but turning 8 months old seems to have flipped a switch in him as well. He finally has a couple of teeth (the second followed the first after a day). He has figured out how to get some of the cupboard doors open and likes to let them slam shut. He crawls everywhere and gets into everything. He is now pulling himself up on stuff and reaching for whatever my be a little out of his reach.

I had forgotten about a small bag of Doritos that had been in Brylie's car seat. She didn't see them and I didn't think Beckam would see them, but I learned my lesson. Beckam gets everywhere now and is curious about everything. I don't know what it is, but turning 8 months old seems to have flipped a switch in him as well. He finally has a couple of teeth (the second followed the first after a day). He has figured out how to get some of the cupboard doors open and likes to let them slam shut. He crawls everywhere and gets into everything. He is now pulling himself up on stuff and reaching for whatever my be a little out of his reach.
(Notice the tippy toes)
I thought I had at least a couple more months until he started all of this. What am I in for?


1 comment:
oh dear! I feel the same with B 24/7! Anytime I turn my back on him he's getting into some sort of trouble. Gotta love boys!
Post a Comment