Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers I know out there. I've just celebrated my 4th Mother's Day and they just keep getting better. Brandon worked extra hard this year to make the day special and get me something great from the kids (well really from all of them). I'm so grateful that I get to be a mom and have two great kids. (I know the picture is a little outdated, but it's the last one of only me and the kids.) I'm so very grateful for a mom who raised me with the understanding and compassion she did and showed me through her example how to be a great mom. Also, thanks so much to a great mother-in-law who raised a great son who is now a great husband. Every mom deserves more then just one day a year to be celebrated, but I'll take what I can.Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers I know out there. I've just celebrated my 4th Mother's Day and they just keep getting better. Brandon worked extra hard this year to make the day special and get me something great from the kids (well really from all of them). I'm so grateful that I get to be a mom and have two great kids. (I know the picture is a little outdated, but it's the last one of only me and the kids.) I'm so very grateful for a mom who raised me with the understanding and compassion she did and showed me through her example how to be a great mom. Also, thanks so much to a great mother-in-law who raised a great son who is now a great husband. Every mom deserves more then just one day a year to be celebrated, but I'll take what I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment