Thursday, March 6, 2008

Skydiving Update

Well kiddies, skydiving is off for this Saturday. I just got the bad news from Brandon. It looks like the plane they use is stuck in California and won't be here by Saturday. We're working on getting everything rescheduled. I will jump soon!! Looks like Brandon gets to go skiing Saturday after all...

4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

that's a bummer! Keep me posted!

Renee said...

Happy belated birthday! You are going to LOVE dkydiving! Jared and I went on our second date actually. Shawna is right. It's scarier when you pull the shoot. When you are falling it is like you are floating. It is so much fun. Have a great time!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I know exactly what you mean now about "needing" to get out & we've only been stuck at home for one day! Randy's been so great so far, he only worked half day yesterday so that I could get out for awhile (we all slept way in yesterday morning). One of these nights we'll just have to get out for a girls night - maybe pedi's, craft night or something fun. Hopefully I can still come on Saturday - I'm not bringing Britton, so I just need to make sure I have someone to watch him. Make sure to e-mail me the details so I know where to go if I can make it!

Renee said...

We are actually going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks. But let us know when you are out here and we can definitely see if we can meet up with you. It would be great to see you even if we don't see you at Disneyland. Maybe Nanna and Grandpas.