Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Came, I Saw, I JUMPED!!!

After having to cancel two weekends due to weather and almost giving up on the idea, I finally went skydiving. I don't have the official proof yet (video is coming) but it was amazing. I highly recommend it to anyone who is even toying with the idea of going skydiving. In a way I was hoping it would kind of be scary so I'd get it out of my system and not want to go again (it isn't the cheapest thing to do), but I really, really want to go again. As soon as I was back in ear shot I kept telling Brandon he had to go. We'll see if that happens. As soon as I get pictures I'll post them. Skydiving is AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

There is nothing like it is there. I did it for my 18th b-day and it was the perfect way to celebrate! Can't wait to see the pics!

Jodi said...

So glad it was a fun time - I want to go so bad - your post made me jealous!