I've decided I have a linebacker in training, which is fine by me since that means he'll support Brandon and I in our old age. Beckam now weighs in at 20 lbs. 4 oz. and is 27 inches long. (So that means in six and a half months he has gained almost 12 lbs and grown 7 inches. He weighs 10 pounds less then Brylie and she is almost 3.) He's staying right up there in the 90 to 95ish percentile. He doesn't seem to be tapering off at all. I was carrying him today and realized how badly I want this boy to start crawling. My back will be so grateful when he can follow me around instead of me having to cart him everywhere. At the same time I don't want him to grow up too fast. I'm in quite the dilemma.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Football Here We Come
I've decided I have a linebacker in training, which is fine by me since that means he'll support Brandon and I in our old age. Beckam now weighs in at 20 lbs. 4 oz. and is 27 inches long. (So that means in six and a half months he has gained almost 12 lbs and grown 7 inches. He weighs 10 pounds less then Brylie and she is almost 3.) He's staying right up there in the 90 to 95ish percentile. He doesn't seem to be tapering off at all. I was carrying him today and realized how badly I want this boy to start crawling. My back will be so grateful when he can follow me around instead of me having to cart him everywhere. At the same time I don't want him to grow up too fast. I'm in quite the dilemma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is quite the dilemma. I hope your back holds out so he doesn't have to grow up too soon!
Micah is 14 months and is only 21 lbs. For some reason my boys are on the smaller side. Maybe they will have their growth spurt later.
WOW! I can't believe how big that little guy is! I thought Britton was heavy at 6 months weighing in at 16 lbs something - guess not! Britton's 14 months now & just over 22. But Beckam sure is adorable, just love the little guy!
I can't believe how BIG he is all of a sudden. You and Brandon really had better watch out because this kid might be like double your size eventually.
By the way, I was just looking through your most recent pictures on Slide and you have the cutest kids ever. Also, tell Brylie that when she visits Gram's house this summer Aunt Cari wants to take her (and probably her other aunts, too) to a really fun swimming pool and to the Leid Discovery Museum.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!
Post a Comment