Thursday, February 7, 2008

Little Bit of Heaven

I love pedicures!!! They are truly a little bit of heaven here on earth. When I need some time to myself and some pampering, I go get a pedicure. I couldn't think of a better thing to do for a sister's night out, so this last Tuesday I took Cari to go experience her first pedicure. Brandon let me drop the kids off for him at his office, so Cari and I had time to grab dinner first. Then we went to a family members (on Brandon's side) school of aesthetics called Acaydia for the pedicures. If you are ever in Provo I highly suggest Acaydia. The first Tuesday of every month they have $10 Tuesday where they do any of the treatments they offer for $10. (In December for a sister in law's birthday the girls went and had pedicures and facials there and it was great!) It was such a fun night and my feet thank us for it! Cari has helped me out last minute so many times and really deserved a night off from everything to. She is such a great sister and I'm happy to have her here in Utah. Cari I hope you enjoyed your first pedicure!

1 comment:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

That's really cool $10 pedicures - can't go wrong!, I'm wanting to go now! I'm thinking we should go the day before we leave for Hawaii (and maybe a few times before then).