I finally bit the bullet and took Brylie for her first haircut. Her hair is really thin and doesn't look like there is a lot, so I was holding off as long as I could. The different lengths and craziness finally became to much for me, so I knew it was time. I'd been bringing it up to Brylie for the last couple of weeks and she kept saying that she didn't want to get her hair cut. Today I pulled the place up on the computer and showed her the fun "chair" she would get to sit in and she wanted to get her hair cut all of the sudden. The whole cut took less then 10 minutes and she ended up with a really cute do.She looks a whole lot older to me.
Luckily Brandon liked it to since I didn't tell him I was getting her hair cut until after it was done.
Luckily Brandon liked it to since I didn't tell him I was getting her hair cut until after it was done.



1 comment:
She looks so cute! Isn't cookie Cutters the best? I just love taking Britton there! Speaking of which, I should probably take him in again here pretty soon. Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow, I'll bet it looks even better than in pics!
Post a Comment