Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

(This pictures actually resembles the flowers I was first sent six years ago.)
It was six years ago tomorrow that I received flowers from Brandon for the first time. He knew I was going to be out of town for work on Valentine's Day so he sent them the day after. I think this is what got the ball rolling for us deciding to finally take the step to be eternal valentines. We weren't each others "official" valentine's that year, but we have now been officially each others Valentines for five years and it's been great. I'm looking forward to many more to come!! In honor of the day and my sweet husband here are five things I love about him.
1- He makes me laugh so much. He can be so goofy and doesn't care who may see.
2 - He is the best daddy. Our kids both love him so much. It's a happy time of the day when he gets home.
3 - He is aware of others when we're out and about. He is the first and often the only one to offer help to people in the store or where ever when it looks like they may be struggling.
4 - He is passionate about certain aspects of his life and how he lives.
5 - He loves me for who I am and accepts whatever may come with that.
Love you so much hon!! Happy Valentine's Day. And if you happen to read this, remember I like daisies.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Stacy - it's Jodi...thanks for posting so I could find you! You have a darling blog and your kids are SO cute.
I am totally up for skydiving with you...just name the date and time!
Who are you going to Hawaii with? My mom, dad, all of the siblings and spouses from our family are going...we will be there the last week of June.
I'll add you as a link so we can stay in touch!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok cute and so thoughtful...i love the flowers..good job brandon