Saturday, February 16, 2008

Brylie's Valentine's Fun

Brylie really got in to Valentine's Day this year. She got a special card for Brandon and gave it to him before work. Then throughout the day, she pretended other things were cards and kept handing them out to Beckam and me. Once in awhile she would keep one for herself and pretend someone had given it to her. And since the weather was a lot nicer then the night before and most of the snow had melted, we went on a playdate with our good friend Viv and Britton to Discovery Gateway. Viv had told me how great this place was before but I had no idea. After spending two hours there and then having to drag my screaming child home (and it wasn't my six month old), I'm wondering why it took me so long to bring Brylie here. It was so nice to just let her run around and not have to worry about what she might be touching. We went and saw the Sesame Street exhibit they have right now which was a big hit.
Then we went downstairs to Kiddie Land and Brylie couldn't get enough of it. She also had so much fun doing things with Britton.
Now I know what I can bribe her with the next time I need her to be good...Discovery Gateway with Britton. In a few more months Beckam will have fun there to. This time he just chilled in his stroller.

When Brandon got home from work Brylie got a couple of more Valentine's Day surprises. She got a Dora card with stickers (stickers are one of her favorite things), some foam sticker letters, and a flower. She may not have a honey of her own, but she definitely had a great Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Wow - I will for sure be taking my youngest kids there soon! Looks like a great time!