Today we had a break through in our house. Both of my kids put themselves to bed, well one to bed and both to sleep. Brylie was throwing one of her fits so I sent her to her room. Beckam wouldn't go to sleep with me holding him and just kept crying, so I put him in his crib. Well low and behold Beckam went to sleep. I really expected him to start crying after a couple of minutes.

And I went to check on Brylie to make sure she had calmed down and have a little chat and she was under her covers asleep.

Now I know that Beckam can go to sleep on his own and Brylie does sometimes listen to me. It's turned out to be a good afternoon. That is until they wake up.
2 comments:
we took them at Murray Park. It's such a great place for taking pictures! We've done our pics there the last few years. I also really like Wheeler Farm this time of the year for taking pics!
ps I need your e-mail :)
Post a Comment