5 things I was doing 10 years ago
- In my sophomore year at BYU
- Being a bridesmaid in my former roommate's wedding
- Working a swing shift job
- Getting ready to spend Thanksgiving with my family
- Getting settled into a new major
5 things I was doing 5 years ago
- Starting my first holiday season as a married woman
- Traveling a ton for work
- Helping Brandon figure out what school he was going to go to the next semester
- Trying to decorate and make a 2 bedroom apartment feel like a home.
- Attending my first family ward since before college
5 things I was doing 1 year ago
- Adjusting to being a stay at home mom
- Cleaning out my home office
- Hoping I was pregnant
- Cheering Brandon on though his last semester of school
- Sewing Christmas presents for family
5 jobs I've had
- Party hostess at Pistol Pete's Pizza
- Brick Oven Pizza - Delivery cashier
- Sento - Various
- Bear Lake Marina - Manager
- Kendle - Clinical Research Associate
5 things I did yesterday
- Ran errands
- Started Christmas lists for the kids
- Realized Beckam was not coughing as much (happy day!!)
- Played with the kids
- Sewed
5 snacks I enjoy
- Raspberry Cheesecake shake from Arctic Circle
- Churro and Berry smoothie from Costco
- Pretzel Maker regular pretzel
- Granny Apple slices
- Chips (really any kind)
5 things I would do with a million dollars
- Pay everything off
- Travel
- College/mission funds for my kids
- Donate to all the charities I've always wanted to
- Build my dream house
5 things I hate doing
- Dishes
- Folding Laundry
- Cutting my kids fingernails (I actually hate doing this so much I make Brandon do it. I'm scared I'll cut them.)
- Cleaning up after cooking
- Going out in the cold
5 TV shows I like
- Biggest Loser
- Private Practice
- Law and Order (really any of them)
- Numbers
- Grey's Anatomy
5 biggest joys (in no particular order)
- Birth of my Children
- Day I married Brandon
- Day I started being a stay at home mom
- 10 minutes to myself
- Watching both of my children grow and develope in to their own people
No comments:
Post a Comment