This year we were able to spend Thanksgiving with Brandon's family. We ate dinner at his parents house with 2 of his brothers, his sister, his parents, and a sister-in-law. Two of
Brylie's cousins were there also. We were a little late but there was still plenty to eat when we got there.
Brylie of course didn't want to eat and just wanted to play with her cousin Bridger. Bridger tried to tell her it was time to eat dinner, but she wasn't having any of it.
Beckam slept long enough for Brandon and I to load up our plates and then joined us at the dinner table. We had a lot of fun eating and visiting with family. A little bit later that night Brandon's other brother and his wife and three kids came over to join the party. We normally go bowling on Thanksgiving, but after a long day of cooking and everything else, the desire wasn't there. So instead we played a game that is always play when we get together called chicken foot.
Beckam slept through that excitement and
Brylie with her cousins played with some of Grandpa Jim's hats.

We lasted as long as the kids would allow and then headed home. It was a great Thanksgiving. I love this time of year and have much to be thankful for. I don't have enough space or time to list all of them but a few of the highlighted ones are...
Brandon. my great husband
Brylie and
Beckam, without whom I wouldn't be a mom
My family, both the family I was born into and the family I married in to
The gospel
Our house, well that we have a comfortable place to live
Brandon's Job. I may not act like I like his job very much, but I'm glad that he has it and what that provides us.
Being a stay at home mom
Our health
and so much more!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment