Brandon and I have quite the little animal lover in
Brylie. Last week I took the kids down to Provo to meet Brandon. He wasn't quite done with work so I took
Brylie to the Bean Museum at
BYU. I remember going there many a time as a kid and thought she would enjoy it. She ran around like crazy yelling out the names of the animals as she passed them at light speed. Other then shopping at the small gift shop,
Brylie's favorite part was pushing the buttons to light up the information under some of the animals. I remember loving to do this to when I was little.

We'll be visiting this place again.
2 comments:
And when you do go back... It is my personal opinion that you should bring Aunt Cari along for the ride. Or just meet Brandon for something down here and leave Brylie with me and we'll go. :)
Hi Harwards! Love your family blog! It was fun to read what's been going on in your lives. We wanted to let you know that Kels has some bishopric responsibilites the Sunday Beckam is blessed so will not be able to make it...at least for now...we know this will be a fun day to miss and wondered if there were going to be any other days where we could get with you and your mom and dad. Let us know if there is.
Call or email us at kelliejchatfield@msn.com
Kellie, Kels and Kids
Post a Comment