This past Friday I knew Brylie needed to get out of the house before the weather turned nasty for the weekend. Our friends across the street, Viv and Britton, were going to Gardner Village and asked if we wanted to tag along. I knew Brylie would like seeing the witches and possibly going on a pony ride so I jumped at the chance. Despite a little drama with a dead car battery, we made it to our little outing and Brylie had a blast. She miraculously posed happily with a couple of witches and went on a pony ride all by herself.




She also really enjoyed the little petting zoo they had there.

I was thankful for the readily available hand sanitizer. Beckam just chilled in his stroller.

When it was time to go, Brylie wasn't too happy, but we had another outing planned. We met Brandon Friday night after work at Thanksgiving Point to go to the pumpkin patch and possibly the maze at Cornbelly's. We didn't make it to the maze but hit everything other possible kid thing there. Brylie was in heaven with all of the room to run around, the kid area to play in, the cow train (see pictures), all of the slides, and the bouncy area. As we were leaving we got a couple of pictures of Brandon and Brylie as animals. All I can say is I love being behind the camera. It was a fun filled day and hopefully one Brylie will continue to talk about.


1 comment:
holy crap those are the cutest picts ever. She is just so sweet. So fun
Post a Comment