Another month has flown past and now Beckam is 2 months old. It is hard for this mom to believe that just two months ago (almost to the minute) this not so little anymore guy came into the world. He is now smiling and having "conversations" with anyone who will talk to him. One of his favorite things to look at is the musical sun on his play mat. He is discovering his hands and at times they get in the way of him being able to eat. He is growing and changing like crazy. His 2 month appointment is in a couple of weeks and I'm really interested to see what that brings.
1 comment:
Hi Stacy! It's your cousin (2nd cousin) Deanne. I found your link from Shawna's and have spent a few minutes catching up on the happenings of your cute family. I will be checking back in occasionally so that the next family reunion won't be spent getting reacquainted! Your kids are darling!!! Feel free to come visit our blog www.redcchronicles.blogspot.com
Post a Comment