Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Little Picasso

Brylie loves to color. And, until recently, she was really good about only coloring in her coloring books or on paper I gave her. This morning Brylie went upstairs and closed her bedroom door which means she is taking care of business in her diaper, so I didn't really worry about what she may be doing. Well she came downstairs with this artwork on her hand and it had smudged to her face. Well I didn't remember her having this shade of red as a marker so I immediately ran upstairs to find what she had done this with. As I'm giving her the speech about having to take away her colors because she is coloring on things she isn't suppose to, she points out she colored on her bed.


And her paintbrush of choice....Yes a red sharpie marker. I thought I had hidden all of the permanent markers pretty well. Guess not. All I really could do was laugh and take comfort in the fact that the sheets weren't expensive and that most of the marker came off so it wouldn't be her makeup job for being Sleeping Beauty tonight.

1 comment: