Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Magic Wall

I have discovered a magic wall in our house. Well actually Beckam discovered it. Ever since he was a few weeks old he is mesmerized by one certain wall in our house. It is the wall directly behind our couch. The wall got his first smile and many more after. The wall got his first coo sound. I must admit I am a little jealous of the wall. I have started staring at it myself and just can't seem to find what is so special about it, but something must be there that only our little Beckam can see.

2 comments:

shawna said...

Matt would do the same thing. . . staring up in the general direction of the ceiling fan above my bed. I finally concluded that his animated gooing and gaaing was his form of communication with someone from the other side. I found peace and a sense of sacred in that. Spirits who loved my Matt, still trying to send some of that love his way before the veil is tightly drawn shut.
So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is already getting so big! We had a magic wall in our house at one point but it wasn't because of cooing and staring. It was the wall that one of our children, (who shall remain nameless) was wiping her boogers on. Your magic wall is sounding better all the time isn't it!