We have a new addition to our family. It's only been around for a short while, but I don't know what we did without it. I know it's just some metal, rubber, and fabric but my kids love it to death.
I was worried how the kids would handle riding behind a bike in a bike trailer, but from the first time we put them in it, they haven't wanted to get out. Beckam had a come apart one Sunday morning because he couldn't have a bike ride. Every night when Brandon gets home the kids ask for a ride. And when we put the trailer away we have to be sure to pull the netting down or the kids would be playing in it any chance they get. We already have family rides to the corner snow cone stand planned. Now I just have to get my bike. It's going to be a fun summer!!
1 comment:
Our kids love ours, too! When we first got it the neighborhood kids were begging for rides. I got lots of exercise for the first week! Congrats on the new member of the family.
Post a Comment