Friday, May 1, 2009

A WICKED Time

Many months ago Brandon got tickets for us to go to the play Wicked when it came to Salt Lake City. After a long wait (our tickets were close to the end of the run) we finally got to go. And thanks to Brandon's parents watching the kids overnight, we were able to make a big night of it. We started our night out by eating at The Roof. The views were amazing and the food wasn't bad either. It was nice to be at such a nice place with Brandon, without kids, and be able to talk and reconnect. We then headed over to the play. (I wanted to get a picture with the Wicked poster, but wouldn't you know my battery died after having a picture taken in the theater.)
The play was so great and I worth the wait. After the play we spent the night at the Anniversary Inn. Sleeping in was heavenly!!! Now I just need to find another play I want to see so we can do this all over again.

No comments: