Thursday, May 7, 2009

Brylie is 4!!!

I can't believe it, but Brylie is now four! She started her birthday out with opening presents (pretty much all My Littlest Petshop stuff) and then we got ready for her Princess Bowling party.
Beckam wasn't too thrilled with it not being his birthday!
This year instead of doing a big party we invited a few of her friends to come bowling and go to Chuck-E-Cheese. Of course it was all about princesses so the girls dressed up and decorated tiaras and purses.
Bowling went really well and was pretty laid back. Chuck-E-Cheese was crazy and I question my sanity for wanting to take kids there on a Saturday. I don't think Brylie missed having a big party one bit. (Every time we drive by either place she still talks about going there.) Brylie has grown up so much and she is the first to tell you she is a kid or a big girl. Don't even think of calling her little. She is so independent and surprises me everyday with what she can do and the things she says. She is a big helper an loves to run errands with me. Her smile and laugh constantly brighten my day and sometimes I'll deliberately tickle her just to hear her laugh. She has such a kind, tender heart and wants to be friends with everyone. We are so blessed to have her in our family! Happy Birthday big girl. Hope this year is as great as the last.

No comments: