Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Princess Brylie

On Saturday I took Brylie to local cosmetology school for a Princess afternoon. For a donation (that's what it turned up being. The proceeds of the afternoon went to local charities) Brylie got her hair, make-up, and nails done along with a picture taken and a tiara. I thought we'd walk in Brylie would be put in a chair and pampered a little bit, but they had a whole room set up for all the princesses coming for the afternoon. There were balloons everywhere, cut-outs of Disney princesses and Enchanted playing on two t.v. There were also cookies and punch for the girls to snack on and a craft for them to do.
Brylie had a blast and felt like a princess and wouldn't take off the crown until bedtime. I'm glad her and I had this special couple of hours together. I will say I was some what jealous of my 3 1/2 year old...I've never had four hands working on me at the same time.

3 comments:

Annalisa said...

awesome, i wanna princess day too...i totally need a tiara and hairdo.

Katie said...

This was so cute. You should have called. Addison would have freaked!

Harward Happenings said...

As soon as we walked in the room I realized I should have called people about this. There is another one April 4th I think and it may even be a thing they do every Saturday.