Friday, March 27, 2009

Fishy Fun

I've been wanting to get the kids to the aquarium for quite some time and earlier this week it finally happened. We jumped on board when a group got together to go on Wednesday. It was kind of crazy with 5 moms, 3 strollers, and 10 kids, but we had a blast.
Brylie couldn't get to everything fast enough and with going back and forth she probably saw everything three times. Her favorite part was trying to touch the sting ray.
When I set Beckam lose (momentary lapse in judgement) he was quick to run right along with the kids and take a few detours by himself. He loved looking at all of the fish and just kept saying fishy, fishy and pointing at everything until he was acknowledged.
I'm glad this little aquarium is so close and the kids like to look at fishes so much. I'm feeling a daddy/kids trip in the near future.

1 comment:

Kat said...

You are so good to get your kids out to see new and exciting things. You are such a fun mom!!