Or at least Dahl family Vegas style that is. We haven't been to Las Vegas to visit my family in a while so Brandon and I decided to head down to celebrate my birthday. It was just what I needed. The weather was wonderful (went from sweaters and layers to capris and flip flops), the company was great, and the kids were entertained (not necessarily by Brandon or I). Brandon and I got a night out alone, I got some shopping in, and we found a new kid favorite restaurant. I know we'll be heading to Rain Forest Cafe whenever we're back down there. (Brylie hasn't stopped talking about it!) For anyone that has small children that need to be entertained while you try to eat I highly recommend this place. Brandon and I actually got to talk with my parents and the kids weren't constantly interrupting us because they were too busy watching the "animals" move and make sounds. We also got to have a great adults only dinner with my parents thanks to my sister babysitting. You can't beat the Melting Pot! And due to all the fun we had during our visit, the camera only came out once the whole visit and that was as we were leaving the Rain Forest Cafe to take a picture of the lions in the MGM. Thanks for a great time family!! The only downside, I had to leave great weather to come back to snow.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Partying Vegas Style
Or at least Dahl family Vegas style that is. We haven't been to Las Vegas to visit my family in a while so Brandon and I decided to head down to celebrate my birthday. It was just what I needed. The weather was wonderful (went from sweaters and layers to capris and flip flops), the company was great, and the kids were entertained (not necessarily by Brandon or I). Brandon and I got a night out alone, I got some shopping in, and we found a new kid favorite restaurant. I know we'll be heading to Rain Forest Cafe whenever we're back down there. (Brylie hasn't stopped talking about it!) For anyone that has small children that need to be entertained while you try to eat I highly recommend this place. Brandon and I actually got to talk with my parents and the kids weren't constantly interrupting us because they were too busy watching the "animals" move and make sounds. We also got to have a great adults only dinner with my parents thanks to my sister babysitting. You can't beat the Melting Pot! And due to all the fun we had during our visit, the camera only came out once the whole visit and that was as we were leaving the Rain Forest Cafe to take a picture of the lions in the MGM. Thanks for a great time family!! The only downside, I had to leave great weather to come back to snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment