As parents, there has been a day Brandon and I have been looking forward to and longing for. A day when we would once again be able to listen to our church lessons, get something from the lesson, and no longer be fixtures on the couches in the lobby. This past Sunday that day came and Sunday school was oh so enjoyed. Beckam is now in nursery!! He is the blessed age of 18 months and has his own class to go to with kids his own age. He gets to play and be as loud as he wants to be without Brandon or I shushing him or trying to keep him quiet. He gets to run around as much as he wants and do what kids do for two hours. I'm sure he has been bored in the adult classes for at least the last six months but he doesn't have to go to them anymore. And Brandon and I get to go to our classes now just us and relax in the knowledge it's not our kid screaming in the back of the room.Monday, February 16, 2009
We Made It
As parents, there has been a day Brandon and I have been looking forward to and longing for. A day when we would once again be able to listen to our church lessons, get something from the lesson, and no longer be fixtures on the couches in the lobby. This past Sunday that day came and Sunday school was oh so enjoyed. Beckam is now in nursery!! He is the blessed age of 18 months and has his own class to go to with kids his own age. He gets to play and be as loud as he wants to be without Brandon or I shushing him or trying to keep him quiet. He gets to run around as much as he wants and do what kids do for two hours. I'm sure he has been bored in the adult classes for at least the last six months but he doesn't have to go to them anymore. And Brandon and I get to go to our classes now just us and relax in the knowledge it's not our kid screaming in the back of the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
as Justin would say "the church is true once again"!
Congratulations! You made it! 15 months and counting for us...
Post a Comment