Since Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday this year, and it's kind of hard to do surprises when the person you're trying to surprise is home, our family started Valentine's on Friday. The kids and I made some little hearts and signs for Brandon that we hung up on our bedroom door and over our bed. We were going to do a couple of other things, but Brandon foiled those plans by coming home a bit early from work.
After Brandon got home and looked over his surprise we headed to dinner at the Mayan, one of Brylie's favorite places to eat (for the entertainment not the food). Saturday Brandon and I had plans to go out but life happens and we weren't able to. I did get some nice flowers, candy, and an arm band for my ipod. Brandon and I got the kids little gifts and I spread Brandon's presents (a movie, candy holder, and coupon book) over a couple of days (hence Valentine's Weekend).
All in all it turned out to be a good holiday!






No comments:
Post a Comment