(All of the empty bowls and platters were filled with food)
Both Brandon and I did some Black Friday shopping. I just happened to do mine starting at midnight at the outlets, something I will never do again! Later that day I went with a couple of my sisters to see Twilight and Brandon, my dad, other sister and friend saw the James Bond movie. The rest of the trip was just hanging out and getting a few more shopping trips in. We left Sunday with promises we would come back soon. Brylie had a really hard time leaving and all the way home all we heard was, "I don't want to go home." Beckam is slowly adjusting back to life with just mom and Brylie and not being entertained or having someone right there to play with all the time. We all had a great time and couldn't have asked for a better trip. Now to get ready for Christmas.







1 comment:
It sounds like you have a good Thanksgiving. We really missed you guys and I'm glad you'll be with us for Christmas!!!
Post a Comment