Well Brandon thought he'd bring Beckam's last art exhibit to an end by cleaning off the front door. Beckam must have been offended by the short time his art was on display because he decided to grace us with another one of his creations right back on the front door. This time it was in a burn orange color. Brandon's only comment was, "He's getting good at this isn't he." I'm just happy he hasn't felt the painted walls need some extra splash of color ala Beckam.

Due to the light color and scribbles it's hard to properly capture his art with a camera, but any who would like to view it in person are welcome. This exhibit will be on display for the foreseeable future until I can figure out a way to get rid of the crayons without the kids really missing them or I come up with some other way for Beckam to express his inner artist since my other option of watching him every second of the day isn't going to happen.
1 comment:
That a boy Beckam!!!!
Post a Comment