This was the first Halloween we didn't have somewhere to go during the day and let's just say I felt it. For some reason I just couldn't get going so we lazed around all day. I'm not one to really get into "holiday" food but for some reason I felt like it on Halloween. For lunch we had ghost sandwiches and monster blood soup to dip them in. And after one little goblin went down for a nap Brylie and I made Halloween cookies. For dinner we were going to have Monster Macaroni and Cheese but after Brandon got home we opted for a quick pizza and getting costumes on to get out Trick or Treating. The weather was perfect for being out and the kids made a killing on the candy. We left a bowl of candy on our porch so both Brandon and I could go with out with the kids which turned out to be perfect with Beckam. I wouldn't have wanted to take both of them by myself and there is no way we could have gone with a group with Beckam possibly being sick.
Now if we could just convince Brylie that the candy is for eating/slowly getting rid of and not to be permanently kept in her ghost bag.











6 comments:
Love the redesign, and your family is pretty much the cutest group I've ever seen.
i love your family picture across the top! Where did you have it taken? And did you hire a photographer?
chuck's fam wants to have a portrait done in december and I am on the look out for good photographers.
you are beautiful girl! wish I looked as good as you do!
So cute! We left a bowl out too; we didnt want to be tied down to the house!
Oh, and by the way... if I were to send you an invite to my blog, where would I send it to? :)
Let me know jenny.pratley@gmail.com.
I relaly love your new family pic! It's so cute!
Thanks everyone for the comments on the picture. It was taken at Wheeler Farm by my friend Viv. Her photography site is in my side bar under fun sites.
hey where do you get your layout for your blog.. Help me please..
Post a Comment