Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where Did Fall Go



This morning we woke up to inches of snow covering everything! Snow has still been falling, so I've had to clean off my car a couple of times with having to get Brylie to and from preschool. Last year I would just stay inside if I didn't like the weather, now we have stuff we have to do and I'm not thrilled about having to go out in the weather and deal with it. Brylie on the other hand inherited Brandon's love of the snow and cold. All she wanted to do while I was trying to hurry her to the car or house (ie. warmth) was stop and catch a snowflake, or grab a handful of snow, or walk in the snow. Oh this is going to be a fun winter!! Mom get ready, I'm sure the kids and I will be making more trips then normal to come visit.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

She and Addie come from the same mold. Addie has been out playing in the snow 4 different times today! Including right now at 7:50pm! Crazy if you ask me.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Britton's been dying to get outside and play in the snow but I haven't let him yet - maybe I should, I think he'd enjoy it!

megan... said...

Brrr! Your Banner is really cute!