When a free offer shows itself we tend to jump on it, so when we were offered tickets to a hockey game we decided it was a good chance for a family outing. Brylie and Brandon went to a Jazz game a few weeks back and she loved it so I was pretty sure Brylie would enjoy going to the Hockey game. I thought with all the lights, noise, and action Beckam would enjoy it as well. As we were driving up Brylie kept asking, "Is this the hockey game? I've never been here."
Well with Brylie I was right, with Beckam I couldn't have been more wrong. He didn't want to sit in the seats or be held so Brandon spent the first period walking with Beckam where ever he wanted to go. We tried bribing him with treats and toys but after a little bit of a banana Beckam wasn't having anymore of it so we left. I honestly love having the opportunity for my kids to experience new things and Brylie talks about them for forever. We'll give hockey another try when Beckam is a little older.




2 comments:
oh the fun of family outings! I think Alaina and Brylie would get along so well!
Hey, I am still interested in your photographer if you're still interested in sharing!
Stacy Dahl!! Wow! This is Kali, btw. I found your blog from Kent and Becca's blog! I went to Cheyenne (but graduated in 97). Your family is adorable and I LOVE your kids' names!! Awesome! Looks like life is treating you well! =) K. Massey
Post a Comment