
Yesterday with the planning of my mother-in-law, I got some much needed adult and girl time with her and all of my sisters-in-law. We got a quick lunch and then headed to see Mamma Mia. To be honest I wasn't really expecting anything from the movie and probably wouldn't have picked to see it on my own, but man am I happy we went. I really, really enjoyed the movie and am hoping to find my Best Of Abba CD really soon. I love Abba music and this made it come to life. There are major movie stars in it and they could all sing. I do have to admit I did start cracking up when Pierce Brosnan was singing during a serious moment. I just kept seeing him as 007 and him singing just didn't fit. And if anyone wants to go see Mama Mia let me know. I want to see it again but I doubt I can convince Brandon to go. But if I get a chance to see this on stage, he won't get off the hook.
2 comments:
LETS GO!!! I'm in!
I can't wait to see it! I love Abba so I'm sure I'll love it. Thanks for the review. If you're planning another viewing I would love to make the trek up north!
Post a Comment