Friday, July 11, 2008

Jog that Memory

So my friend had this on her blog, and thought I would join in fun and do the same. It was fun to think of all the memories we had and all the crazy and fun things we had done toghether. So here it goes.....

1. Add a comment of a memory you have of the two of us together. It doesn't matter if you know me very well or just a little, it can be anything. It can be a recent memory or from way back. Once you leave a comment I will assume you are playing too.

2. Add these instructions to you own post and wait for the memories to start rolling in.

4 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

We've had so many fun times together since we started hanging out!

My favorites have to include our nights out at Melting Pot and Tuscany, driving to Orem for our classes, our marathon phone chats (almost daily), and I'm pretty sure that Hawaii next week will top the list - but we'll have to wait to officially add that one to the list.

We're (I'm) so lucky to have (you &) your cute family as friends and I'm so glad that we've been able to stay so close even after we moved (now we just need to get you guys to move by us so we can be neighbors again).

Jodi said...

This is such a fun idea! I am totally going to steal it and post it on my blog someday!

shawna said...

He-Man and She-Ra! That is seriously one of my favorite child-hood memories! It always makes me smile. . . even when I get to the part when we are locked in the 'tower' (aka Nana's balcony above the kitchen) and we accidently poke ourselves on those darn cacti! But thanks to you and Ryan I always have something happy to think about!

Cari Dahl said...

Hahaha I was trying to think of something really random to put here and the two things that popped into my head first were pedicures (that was so much fun!) and that one time when I was really sick on Sunday but everyone had to go to church, so you only showed up for Young Women and took me with you and hid me in that room. And I puked in the gutter.