
We're finally biting the bullet and selling our townhouse. We have more then outgrown it and with Brylie more then wanting a dog, we need a house with a real yard. (Brandon has agreed to the dog, I haven't!) Since Brandon is happy at his new job and plans on staying there for awhile, we feel pretty certain we will be staying in the Salt Lake valley for the foreseeable future. With that decision made I can start looking for a house. We were suppose to have our first showing Monday (which sent both Brandon and I into a cleaning/packing frenzy), but it was rescheduled last minute to Saturday. Here's to the fun of selling a house.
4 comments:
Good luck! The caramels are still coming, although I don't know when. I had a big batch done before Hawaii and didn't have time to send them to you, and somehow they all got eaten while we were gone. (Funny how that happens, huh?) Anyway, it will have to be a surprise!
There's something about seeing that For Sale sign in your window that makes me so happy! Oh, and there's now 2 new houses for sale in our neighborhood - even though we'll be gone this weekend you might just have to come check them out!
I wish you the best on selling your condo! And...Hawaii was better than I expected! If you need any more info on where we went, just email!
jodi.wilson@yahoo.com
Good luck!!! having to show your house sucks!!! I had to show my house yesterday, and I always find myself finding something to clean up until the very minute I have to leave the house. My life saver is CLOROX WIPES.
Post a Comment