Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged

My so sweet sister tagged me, so to make her happy...

Four places I go over and over:
- Target
- Walmart
- Pediatrician's office (This has decreased in frequency yeah!!)
- Church

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- Jill
- Wells Fargo (gotta love those bills getting paid)
- Viv
- AƩropostale

Four of my favorite places to eat:
- Melting Pot
- Market Street Grill
- Macaroni Grill
- Iggy's
(Notice that these are all places I wouldn't necessarily take the kids. I only really get to eat when they aren't there.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
- Spa, any spa
- Las Vegas (but I wouldn't do that to my poor family who's been sick)
- Hawaii - the vacation isn't coming fast enough
- Playdate

Four people I talk to on a daily basis:
- Brandon
- Brylie
- Beckam
- Viv (IM counts right?)

Four TV shows I watch over and over:
- John and Kate plus Eight
- Last Comic Standing
- Law and Order
- Without a Trace

Four people I’m tagging:
- Katharine
- Katie
- Hillary
- Viv

1 comment:

Deanne said...

We'll get Hawaii ready for you!!! We leave in two short weeks (and it still feels like forever!) I'm glad to hear that your trips to the pediatrician are becoming less frequent!