I'm not one to join clubs or do memberships to anything. I'm so worried that I won't put it to use and I don't want to waste the money. Well after already going to the zoo a couple of times this year and seeing going at least a few more, I decided to buy a membership to the zoo. Last night we went to the zoo for Members night and I think the night ended up being more for me then the kids. We went with Randy, Viv, and Britton. Well Viv happens to have the same camera I just got and knows how to use it, so during the night she shared with me the settings she was using and what each really did. Camera wise I got so much out of last night and some pretty good pictures to. At least better pictures then I would have gotten with my point and shoot. And I feel I can handle this big, massive options camera better. The kids and husbands had fun too. Brylie and Britton got to run around and see the animals. We even made it to see the White Alligator this time. We passed on him last time due to the line and it's all we heard from Brylie for the rest of the day.
The weather was wonderful and I wish the zoo would be open later at night during the summer. With how hot it gets I'm not sure when we'll go during the day, but with a year long membership, I'd better figure it out pretty soon. The husbands also started planning our activities for Hawaii and chased the kids around while Viv and I talked camera. All in all I would say it was a successful night. And Brylie added as we were leaving, "Coming to the zoo makes me happy. When we leave it makes me sad." Good thing we can come back whenever we want because heaven knows I can use a happy Brylie.







No comments:
Post a Comment