Friday, April 18, 2008
Never been so happy for Hayfever!
So I've been out of the blogging world for awhile. We were hit with another round of sickness that started right around Easter. Since then, I unfortunately, have been in a doctor's office or the ER every week. I was really hoping to make it a week this week without being in either one, but took the kids to the doctor today. (By some miracle they are both asleep right now, so I'm able to write this really quickly.) Everyone of my past trips involved the kids except one which was with Brandon when we found out he has a kidney stone. I won't go into that one, but it hasn't been fun. So Beckam has had a cough since Monday and it just seemed to be getting a little bit worse. His coughs have a tendency to go to croup and then he gunks up and it hangs out in his lungs for awhile. Hoping to avoid the ER this weekend, I decided to take him to the doctor. Brylie has had a cough for a couple of days so I thought I'd get her checked out while we were there. The diagnosis....HAY FEVER!! The doctor said it looked like hay fever and the cough sounded like the hay fever cough. I didn't know you got a cough with hay fever. She sent us on our way with Zyrtec doses for both of them. So if it really is hay fever then the cough shouldn't work it's way down to Beckam's lungs and all should be well in a little while. I'm not real thrilled my kids could suffer from hay fever every year, but I don't think I could have handled another case of bronchilolitis or worse. Now hopefully I'll have a little down time and get caught up with my posts. And if Spring would come and stay, it would be great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys sure have had a rough winter & start to spring. Hopefully everyone can get healthy & stay healthy (and hopefully it stays as hayfever!). Can't wait to play with you guys again - Britton's sure missing Brylie!
Post a Comment